- Perhaps your church would benefit from having someone from outside of your congregation help you move forward together.
- VMC staff and a number of people in whom they have confidence provide consultations for churches. Usually these involve one or two intense weekends with the primary leaders of the church, may involve presentations to the congregation and normally includes some follow-up
- The process
- A representative of the church leadership group calls VMC to explore the possibilities
- VMC staff make a proposal for the elders/leadership team to consider
- If the elders/leadership team are unanimous in their desire for a consultation with VMC staff or others referred by VMC, then arrangements and mutual expectations for the consultation are agreed upon
- Congregations are expected to pay reasonable honorariums and travel costs